::Editor’s Note: This is part of my ongoing series of posts as I try and sell my house "The Social Media Way"::
So the amount of information that LinkedIN has poured into my inbox is amazing. I am still getting answer to my question from a week ago. Here are the latest suggestion on how I should use Social Media to sell my house:
1) List your open houses on Zvents Media Network Not that
the house is for sale, just the open house dates. Folks
looking for something to do tour open houses which are
no more than events at a house. Links:
2) You should list your home on Craigslist.com under the
section for your state, city and selling costs, and
then promote that URL using Twitter.com, Pownce.com and
and other social network that helps expose your site.
3) set up an easy website (can be done for free through MS Office
Live and quite easily with their What You See is What
You Get – WYSIWYG editor) and use your address as the
web address. For example, a property I am currently
marketing sits at 4714Forestdale.com which corresponds
to its 4714 Forestdale Road address.
4) Post an ad on Facebook by setting a limit that you want to spend each day.
5) List on Trulia.
6) And one of my favorites from one of my sarcastic friends "I stuck a sign in my yard, and sold my house that day."
What do you think? Any golden nuggets in here?