Blackbaud today announced the launch of BlackbaudTV, a new resource for the nonprofit community, with videos featuring nonprofit news, technology tools and tips, philanthropy in action, Blackbaud customers, partners, and events. Look for an exclusive Lights. Camera. Help. Channel coming soon.
To celebrate the launch, Blackbaud is holding the BlackbaudTV Inspire Contest to encourage nonprofit professionals to submit a video in response to the question “How do you inspire supporters to take action?” Each video response submitted will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of two free registrations to the 2010 Blackbaud’s Conference for Nonprofits – North America (drawing being held August 20) and one of two iPads (drawing being held October 21). Learn more about the BlackbaudTV Inspire Contest at www.blackbaud.tv/Inspire.
“BlackbaudTV is a nonprofit video portal, enabling nonprofits and those passionate about a cause to interact with peers, learn, share, and raise awareness through video,” said Mary Beth Natarajan, director of corporate communications at Blackbaud. “It’s a venue for video resources and knowledge sharing, where nonprofits can learn about the latest technology trends and contribute their own video content as well. Launching BlackbaudTV with a contest is exciting because we are getting nonprofits involved in video making. We’re not looking for the perfect delivery or the best picture quality–we’re just looking for nonprofits to share a video on how they inspire action.”
Visitors can tune into channels including:
- Nonprofit News to learn about trends, issues, and news—stay current on issues facing your specific sector, and be the first to find out about events that impact the nonprofit community.
- TechKNOWlogy to hear about the latest innovations in nonprofit technology—learn about the latest technology tools and tips and hear from peers about how they are leveraging technology in their organizations.
- Philanthropy in Action to hear how organizations are making the world a better place.
- Blackbaud Community to hear from Blackbaud customers and partners about how they are leveraging technology to improve operational efficiency, build strong relationships, and raise more money to support their missions.
- Blackbaud LIVE! for live-streamed video—watch sessions as they are happening from nonprofit events. Live coverage starts with select sessions from Blackbaud’s 2010 Conference for Nonprofits — North America.
Tune into BlackbaudTV to learn more, and submit a video response for a chance to win a free Blackbaud Conference for Nonprofits registration or an iPad at www.blackbaud.tv.