From the Corante Innovation Hub:
Practical Tasks of Innovation
- Monitor the Environment– be watchful for slight changes in trends.
- Anticipate Opportunity – when changes do begin to occur, do they affect your products/services? If so, how?
- Identify Opportunity – determine what your main objective should be to address these changes/opportunity.
- Generate Alternatives – now that you have identified
your challenge, generate ideas to address this situation. Brainstorm to
generate basic ideas, strategy, and tactics.
- Evaluate / Make Decisions – take your generated ideas and see which best meet the objective you outlined in the Identify Opportunity stage. What’s going to the remarkable answer?
- Champion – now that you have the best solution chosen, you may need to ‘sell’ this to your organization. Tell the story.
- Implement – this is the action step… what turns idea into action and… hopefully someting innovative.
The Process of Innovat… – innovation.corante.com/…