It’s 2009 and your going to lose 5 pounds, stop leaving the lights on in your office and start collecting hats. But what’s your non-profit going to do? The non-profit community is also sharing the obstacles to come up with resolutions they can keep and I want to hear from you! The good folks over at Convio (and one of our vendors) wants to ask that question to you, the non-profit rockstar.
You can take the online poll here.
Interested nonprofit professionals, volunteer-leaders and others can participate in the online poll, share their resolutions and ideas, and join in the discussion by visiting any of the participating blogs or linking their own posts to www.connectioncafe.com.
And here are all my friends helping spread the word:
· A View from Judi Sohn – http://www.momathome.com/ – Judi Sohn
· Beaconfire Wire – http://beaconfire.com/blog/ – Michael Cervino
· Beth’s Blog – http://beth.typepad.com/beths_blog/ – Beth Kanter
· Connection Café – http://www.connectioncafe.com – Tad Druart
· Donor Power Blog – http://www.donorpowerblog.com/donor_power_blog – Jeff Brooks
· Everyday Giving – http://everydaygiving.typepad.com/ – Roger Carr
· Mobile Commons – http://mcommons.com/blog/ – Matt Wilson
· NTEN Blog – http://www.nten.org/blog – Nonprofit Technology Exchange Network
· Social Actions Blog – www.blog.socialactions.com – Peter Deitz
· Tech Soup – www.blog.techsoup.org – Robert L. Weiner
· Robert L. Weiner Blog – www.rlweiner.com/blog – Robert L. Weiner
· TREW Marketing Spotlight – http://www.trewmarketing.com/spotlight/ – Wendy Covey