The nonprofit that I founded is looking for a part-time Executive Director. Could it be you? Please help us spread the word near and far about this new position.
The Austin-based nonprofit organization, Lights. Camera. Help. is seeking a part-time executive director to lead our next Reel Change Film Frenzy. This 4-5 month, contract position will require approximately 10-hours per/week of work. Responsibilities include:
- Program administration (produce Reel Change Film Frenzy Event)
- Manage event logistics
- Manage volunteer staff (Communications and event production)
- Solicit sponsorships for the event
- Manage and fulfill the event sponsorships
We expect this position to continue and grow over time as Lights. Camera. Help. moves forward into its next phase. The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- A passion for nonprofits, film, and the connection between the two.
- Experience in event production from soup to nuts.
- Proven track record in soliciting event sponsorships.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills.
- The ability to build consensus and enact a detailed plan.
- Good time management.
- Computer literacy and fluency in Google Docs, email, and WordPress.
- Self-motivation and a desire to build something spectacular.
Project Compensation: $4,500.00
You will not be in this effort alone. Your support system includes 6 board members and active and engaged volunteers. To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can learn more about us here: http://www.lightscamerahelp.org/about-us/
You can learn more about the Film Frenzy here: http://www.lightscamerahelp.org/our-work/film-frenzy/