Back by popular demand! Mark your calendars for a great Texas Leadership Institute seminar about how to use this new way of marketing to promote your community, your destination, or your non-profit organization. This seminar will be held on November 17th at the LCRA Riverside Conference Center in Bastrop.
** This seminar will be hands-on and very interactive. Please bring your laptops and apply what you’re learning on site!
- An introduction to social media – what it is and how to use it
- Facebook, Twitter, & Blogs: Tools to Try
- Live web site critiques
- Social media case studies/best practices
1. how non-profits can use social media to create awareness, attract volunteers, and raise money
2. how cities and towns can use social media to engage and inform residents
3. how tourism organizations can use social media to market a destination
Our four great speakers include Carla Pendergraft with the Waco Convention & Visitors Bureau and Carla Pendergraft Associates; David Neff with the American Cancer Society and New Media Marketing; Will Hampton from the City of Round Rock; and Sarah Page with LCRA’s Colorado River Trail.
The seminar is only $99 and includes a tasty lunch and dessert. To register for course # 1382 online, please click here and follow the prompts.