I’m a graduate of Leadership Austin and want all my readers to know more about it. Leadership Austin’s Experience Austin is a great way to further your knowledge of Austin issues and strengthen your engagement with the community. These days, community connections are becoming all the more essential in both our business and civic spheres – and this is a wonderful opportunity to build new relationships, learn about Austin’s critical issues, and find out more about how we can best serve our community.
Experience Austin consists of 5 program sessions, and is a must for anyone who values networking and a deep understanding of their community as critical for success.
- Join a select group (limited to 24) for unprecedented access to the latest information about Austin’s key issues from top community, business and arts leaders.
- Meet the movers and shakers in the business and civic community and form connections that will make both personal and professional impact.
- Go behind the scenes to hear from decision makers on topics such as Austin’s growth and changing demographics, Central Texas workforce development initiatives, economic development, transportation, healthcare and the creative and entrepreneurial spirit of the city.
- Learn how to get involved, get connected and make a difference!
The fall 2011 session of Leadership Austin’s extremely popular Experience Austin program includes in-depth sessions on the topics of:
- Education and Workforce development
- Land Use, Transportation, Housing
- Austin’s economy and demographics and
- The creative and entrepreneurial spirit of our city
Experience Austin Fall 2011
Friday, October 14, from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm and
Tuesdays, October 18, October 25, November 1 and November 8, from 4:30 – 8:30 pm
Full details and registration