The folks over at Convio, Inc. announced today their new product “Common Ground Social”. Common Ground Social is a complete, fully-integrated social fundraising solution for nonprofits and their supporters. Common Ground Social allows organizations and individuals to leverage the power of peer-to-peer networks by empowering users to create and share personalized fundraising pages through different social networks with the simple click of a button, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Fundraising activities are then seamlessly shared with Common Ground CRM™ — Convio’s simple, easy-to-use database — allowing organizations to quickly and easily capture all donor information
“Common Ground Social is one of the cleanest designed social online fundraising solutions I have seen,” said Andrew Kerr, development manager for All Hands Volunteers. “It gives us the ability to fully brand our organization and control the message; it is simple to use from an administration perspective as well as from the individual fundraiser’s point of view. The seamless integration with our Common Ground database is fantastic. It eliminates the process of manually entering donations like we had to do with our previous online fundraising portal—that alone will save my development staff several hours a week.”
Check out their video here: http://events.convio.com/product-tours/2011/Common_Ground_Social/
Common Ground Social enables nonprofits to turn their supporters loose in the digital world to share their passion and excitement for an organization’s mission with family, friends and co-workers via a very straightforward, easy-to-set-up interface requiring no technical expertise.
Key features of Common Ground Social include (for both nonprofits and their supporters):
- Simple, Streamlined Interface: Supporters can register, personalize, and share a unique fundraising page in three easy steps. Common Ground is simple for a nonprofit to set up and run.
- Built Into Common Ground CRM: Nonprofits can track and interact directly with fundraisers and everyone who supports their cause — all from Common Ground CRM donor database.
- One-Click Social Sharing: Peer interaction and donations are built into the solution. After creating a personal fundraising page, donors need to only click a button to share with their personal Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn networks. With millions of users spending time on these sites daily, the one-click-sharing provides organizations, and their causes, unparalleled exposure.
- Automatic Relationship Tracking: Common Ground Social and Common Ground CRM automatically create relationships and connections between fundraisers and donors.
- Data Flows Seamlessly: When a donation comes in through Common Ground Social, information about the donor and their gift shows up automatically in the Common Ground CRM database. No importing or exporting needed.
- Control The Message: Default boilerplates and coaching tips help to ensure success.
“Being able to leverage the power of social networks is critical for any nonprofit,” said Tom Krackeler, vice president of Common Ground at Convio. “There are certainly many products on the market that play that role, but none that provide one-click social network sharing capabilities for individuals as well as the the full integration into a donor database that allows nonprofits to develop lasting relationships with donors like Common Ground Social does. We feel this is a game changer for the nonprofit sector in terms of empowering supporters to truly engage with the nonprofits they support in a very meaningful way.”